Our warranty does not include any plumbing, building costs or installation etc. We are offering warranty following international trends. Bath and Tile will comply with all requirements of the consumer Guarantees Act.
BATH & TILE LTD OFFERS:
- 2 Years warranty against fading of vitreous china (on manufacturer’s workmanship).
- 5 Years warranty on all vanities and 1 year for spare parts.
- 2 Years warranty for all the tap ware materials excluding fragile materials such as O-rings, washers, and the like.
- 2 Years warranty on all ceramic disc cartridges.
- 5 Years warranty on all accessories
- 2 Years warranty on all toilet‘s mechanism only and 1 year for seat cover.
- 1 Years warranty on heated rails.
- 2 Years warranty on glass shower‘s spare parts such as hinges, rollers, handles.
- Spontaneous Breakage of Toughened Glass:
Warranty does not apply to spontaneous breakage of toughened safety glass and Bath & Tile will not be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, injuries or death resulting from such breakages. Bath & Tile accepts no responsibility for failures ensuing from accident, improper use, modification or alteration, defective building construction or design, improper assembly or installation which does not conform to normal industry procedures, exposure to adverse environmental conditions including but not limiting to chemical fumes or gases, alkalis, acids, corrosive cleaning products or sharp objects. Any sealant, adhesives, tapes or fixing material used in installation should be compatible with relevant NZ Building Standards.
- 1 Year warranty on mirrors subject to the conditions that the mirror is not exposed to chemical fumes or gases other than those present in normal atmosphere, nor exposed to prolonged exposure to water or moisture, which may cause staining. Any sealant, adhesives, tapes or fixing material used in installation should be compatible with the backing paint of the mirror.
- 1 Year warranty on all spas (electronics and pump).
- 3 Months warranty on LED lights.
10 YEARS WARRANTY
Bath and Tile Limited imports quality tiles from quality manufacturer from different countries.
We are glad you have received your tiles order and together we need to make sure that the delivery is exactly what you want! Please check the tiles that we have delivered. If there is any concern regarding the quantity of the tiles supplied by us, we will gladly EXCANGE them.
- Shading – Will vary with every batch. We recommend you check before tiling commence. The variation in shade is due to manufacturing process and does not considered as defect. Bath & Tile will take no responsibility of mixing different batches or shades. Once they are installed our liability is only for the technical performance of the tile. We strongly recommend you dry lay 3 to 4 square meter of material on the ground, taking tiles from several boxes and check that they comply with what was ordered.
- Estimates – Its customer’s responsibilities to verify the measurement on site before tilling commence. The quantities calculated from plans or measurements given are our best estimate only.
- Quantities – Customer need to make sure they are buying enough tiles to complete their project. The builder or tiller is the best person to confirm this. We recommend retaining additional tiles to allow for wastage and repairs, as we can not guarantee the supply of same batch tiles at a future date.
- Sizes- Nominal sizes are indicated, but actual sizes may differ between batches and suppliers in accordance with industry tolerances. We recommend you check before tilling commences. The variation in size is due to manufacturing process and does not considered as defect.
- We also provide free replacement/replacement part (nearest equivalent) in case the product fails under warranty period. However, the cost of labour is excluded.
- Damaged Items – Please check your order and notify any damaged have occurred during delivery to your nearest store with in 72 hours of delivery. We may ask for photos and will arrange for replacements to be provided at our expense.
- Incorrectly supplied Orders – Verify the goods are as selected before installation.
- Warranty for Sale Offer or Clearance or End line products – Special order items or any sale offers, clearance , end of line and promotional items are not available for return or exchanged unless goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. This does not affect or limit your rights under New Zealand consumer guarantee Act 1993 or New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986.
- Product warranty is not valid – If product is misused or affected by local conditions such as undesirable cleaning. Installation guide needs to be adhered to in order to be eligible to claim warranty.
- Warranty is transferable i.e. it does not alter with the change of ownership as long as the proof of purchase is provided.
- Claim for Faulty product – Please ensure that all products purchased from Bath & Tile are inspected before installation. Should any defects be found, DO NOT install. Return the product to the point of purchase for a replacement. Installation of any product constitutes acceptance of goods and if a faulty product is installed, Bath & Tile will not accept any liability for the cost of the labour to remove or install any replacement product.
- Warranty to be valid – It is essential that all products purchased from Bath & Tile be installed only by a professional and in accordance with the manufacturer’s direction & guidelines and all relevant New Zealand building standards. We will not accept responsibility for product failure caused by non-observance of any such directions, guidelines and standards.
- Product Recommendation – While we may provide assistance and advice in the selection of any product, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the products are suitable for the purpose they are using it for and comply with relevant regulations and requirements.
- Trade Reference – Bath & Tile will not accept any responsibility for the works of any tradesperson for installation of any product, whether or not we may have recommended them to you.
We have sought to ensure the accuracy of information in this website but in case of errors, Bath & Tile Ltd accepts no responsibility for any direct or consequential loss.
• While we aim to depict an accurate representation, some images/colours may differ slightly from the actual product.
• Measurements given here should only be used as a guide and where precise, should be checked prior to purchase and again prior to installation. Please give an allowance of 10mm (+/-) for all basin dimensions.
• As part of our on-going commitment to continuous improvement, we reserve the right to make changes to products at any time without notice.